AG-919 Heat Stable Silver Ink
Surface Resistivity: < .040 Ω/square/mil
- Flex Circuits
- Membrane Switches
- EMI/RFI Shielding
- Other printed electronic applications
- High conductivity
- Screen printable
- Outstanding crease resistance
- Extremely heat stable, tough, and scuff resistant
- Has excellent adhesion to most metal surfaces, as well as to polyester polyimide and polycarbonate films.
- Can be thinned with solvent for spraying or dipping for EMI/RFI shielding applications
- Can be printed as thin base layers for plating processes
AG-919 is compatible with our UV curable dielectrics, silver/silver chloride inks, conductive epoxy adhesives, and our UV curable component encapsulants and conformal coatings.
Download the detailed AG-919 data sheet.